- Saturday, Mar 3, 2018 8:15 AM EST
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Tuesday, December 12, 2017 12:00 AM until the event start date.
JOIN US FOR THE TOGETHER SPECIAL NEEDS MINISTRY CONFERENCE!
The Together Conference is open to all special needs ministry leaders, children's and youth pastors/directors, church staff, volunteers, and parents. Jillian Palmiotto and the Mount Paran Family Ministry will be sharing tips to help you start or improve your church’s special needs ministry. The event will be held on Saturday, March 3rd, from 8:15 am – 4:00 pm. Registration is required and seating is limited, so register today!
Saturday, March 3rd
8:15am – 4:00pm
Student Life Center
$35 – Jan 1 – Feb 10
$50 – Feb 11 – Feb 25
Registration is required.
Breakout session topics will include:
* A Parent's Perspective
* The Special Needs Roller Coaster
* The Importance of Self-Care
* Recruiting and Retaining Volunteers
* Leading Volunteers
* Training Buddies
* Strategies and Curriculum for Teens and Young Adults
* Strategies for Children with Special Needs
* Ministering to Those with Behavioral Difficulties
Inclusion in Typical Ministry: (for children/youth pastors)
* Inclusion in Preschool and Children's Ministry
* Inclusion in Middle School Ministry
* Inclusion in Youth Ministry
General Breakout sessions:
* Facility Tour
* Creating A Vision Plan
* 8:15 am – 9:00 am | Check-in and Breakfast
* 9:00 am – 10:45 am | Worship led by Laura Story; Keynote Speaker: Jillian Palmiotto
* 11:00 am – 11:30 am | Breakout Session 1
* 11:45 am – 12:30 pm | Lunch
* 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm | Pastor David Cooper, Lead Pastor of Mount Paran Church
* 1:15 pm – 1:45 pm | Breakout Session 2
* 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm | Breakout Session 3
* 2:45 pm – 3:30 pm | Q&A panel