- Sunday, Oct 11, 2020 6:00 PM EDT
If you have a student in 4th grade that attends Mount Paran, we would love to invite them to join our leader discipleship program and become a World Changer!
In becoming a World Changer, your child will learn more about what it means to truly receive from God, to know His voice, and grow as a leader. When we resume in-person children's ministry services, World Changers will have the opportunity to serve in a variety of roles during the Sunday services. Throughout the school year, there will be bi-monthly Zoom Bible studies, which will be one of the main focuses for our World Changers this season. During these times, we will help equip them in knowing Christ better, following Him, and digging deeper into God's word.
- Be in 4th grade (2020-2021 school year)
- Have accepted Jesus Christ into their lives as Lord and Savior.
- Complete a 100-word essay on: “Why do you want to be a World Changer, and why is it important to study the Word of God?”
- The essay will need to be completed by October 4th. You can fill out the essay on the registration process.
- Must attend the introductory zoom meeting on October 11th at 6 pm. The zoom link will be emailed.
- Must attend the bi-monthly zoom Bible study. Tentatively scheduled for Tuesdays at 6 pm. The zoom link will be emailed.
- Parents will need to download and use the Dojo app. The Dojo app will be used for future World Changer communications with parents. Invitations to Dojo will be sent in the future.